SAPPHIRE 2020 is back with many high-end visual effects plug-in that supports OpenColorIO in Industry-standard adds. This OCIO support lets the artists work with a proper color pipeline to make the picture more realistic with the tools. The all-new and latest feature makes this Sapphire 2020 a great platform to boost-up your working and designing ability to the next level.
With this new Sapphire 2020, it offers creative options and new workflows to work on high-end graphics, broadcast programming, theatrical or streaming for the motion designers, artists, and editors. Let’s check all the new tools and facilities with this new and updated version of Sapphire 2020.
- The S_FreeLens is featured with a combination of lens distortion, light leaks, moving focal point and tilt-shift. It makes the effects more user-friendly for the artists.
- New Functionality With the built-in Compare Mode feature of Sapphire 2020
- New Faster Renders that is backed with GPU (NVIDIA only) and CPU to deliver renders with specific effects by nearly three
- New Presets Browser of the Sapphire 2020 comes with a feature of Compare Mode. A useful one for grading or color correction in a filtered source
- New OpenColorIO color management support to provide consistent color supply to the internal applications like Flare Designer Effect & Transition Builder and Preset Browser.
- New Easier Tracking to link with Sapphire positional parameters with a single effect. (Mocha tracking effects Rays, EdgeRays, Luna, Zap, LensFlare, Spotlight, Grunge, FreeLens, Aurora, and MuzzleFlash)